Manager Information Sheet
1. If have not received, request login information for username and password to your teams microsite from firstname.lastname@example.org This microsite will have everything you need to communicate with your team.
2. Team meeting (set date as soon as team is released):
3. Attend Baseball Regina Game Scheduling Meeting (information will be sent to you by your Division Director)
4. Choose suitable practice times and book with WBMB Scheduler.
5. Collect player contact information to complete player contact cards and distribute to all parents
6. Ensure players have all necessary equipment and attire, for more information.
7. Send weekly emails reminding players of practice and game times and any other pertinent information
8. Enter home game scores on Baseball Regina Website (Login information will be provided to you by your division director)
Helpful Documents: WILL BE UPDATED SOON!
Pitch Count information and forms:
Financial - Team Fees Tracking: